• Up • Brochures • Calendar • Company Logo • Links Page • Newsletter • Professional Fees • Industrial Hygiene • Safety • Environment •
Important Dates for OSHA & EPA
January 1, 2012
- Start new OSHA Record Keeping Form 300, 300A and 301. The new forms are found at the
February 1, 2012
March 1, 2012
- Emergency & Hazardous Chemical Inventory [SERC] Report, Tier I &
- Hazardous Waste Generator's Report.
- Hazardous Waste Facility
- Hazardous Waste Minimization Report.
April 15, 2012
- Title V Air Pollution Source Fee Report.
Non-Title V facilities complete a "blue card" emissions report
form. Complete all information requested, keep a copy for your records, but do
not include a check with your submission.
July 1, 2012
- USEPA Toxic Release Inventory Form "R".
Latest AFR program was distributed in Windows format suitable for use with IBM
November 15, 2012
- Emissions Statement for facilities in ozone non-attainment areas.
NOTE: USEPA uses private contractors for TRI and other programs.
Dates may slip due to technical and statutory concerns.
This page, and all contents, are Copyright © 2008
& 2012 by ANILINE
ENVIRONMENTAL, Cleveland, Ohio USA.